 General / 9769
    minifig hands —Aaron West
   Lego minifig hands have had yellow, white, red, blue, black, grey, green, tan, and neon yellow hooks. Have they ever been brown? Aaron (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: minifig hands —Craig Hamilton
   (...) light and dark grey hooks as well. what figs came with green hands though? one of the ufo aliens has dark grey hands, but i've never seen lt gray. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: minifig hands —Tom Stangl
   I sure would like to know if any minifig hands are available in green (other than on models at the various Legolands, GRR). I have a race team just itching for green gloves. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)