 General / 9726
  Ramagon?

Has anyone heard of a construction toy called RAMAGON. I noticed a box of these pieces in a toy store and it mentioned on the back that the set contained pieces to connect to lego. Mark H. (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ramagon?

Mark Harrison wrote in message <38244A87.28970A25@o...net.au>... (...) I've seen it also. It looks like several pieces have holes the size of a stud. It was a little pricy to pick up just to see how well it worked with LEGO. Unless it's geometry (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Ramagon?

(...) There are some pieces with studs. I don't think studs will fit the holes in the rods'n'balls. Steve (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)