 General / 9645
    Re: FOTW Knight Lords Castle parted out —Mike Stanley
   (...) Setting followups to buy-sell-trade since this is really more of an offer to sell/inquiry than anything else. I'd be interested in the horse blankets and the cauldrons. You'll more than make your money back on this set if you sell a goodly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FOTW Knight Lords Castle parted out —Maggie Cambron
   24 of the castle windows just went for $25.00 on eBay (item #186071574). The previous time I saw them I think they went for more. Also, the long grey arches and the giant black columns are probably desirable-- especially since they are bagged (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)