 General / 9583
  most recent US S@H catalog is posted on net

This is the Holiday 1999 US S@H catalog. There are a few new items in it, as well as the McDonalds promo set. If you are in another country and have been wondering what S@H is, you can check out the catalog on line. (URL) Have fun! John My (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most recent US S@H catalog is posted on net

Boy, I'm glad I don't get that catalog. I'd be in serious trouble. Tom (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)