 General / 9564
    Re: BAYLIT suggestions —Julie Krenz
   (...) (if (...) For what it's worth, here's my advice... Put the pieces up for auction on BRICKS. That's what I'm doing, at the moment I have most of my plates up. I think it will be much more easier for me. Less emails (what I have up for auction (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: BAYLIT suggestions —Mike Stanley
   (...) You're welcome. :) I've been REALLY busy with real life lately, but I am still looking for ways to improve BRICKS. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send them to me at bricks@guarded-inn.com (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)