 General / 9547
    Sackings at Billund —John Smith
   According to one of the financial news wires this morning, 93 people have been fired at Billund. It does state this was in a production plant - presumably as opposed to Legoland, Futura etc - but no other details are given. A reference is given to (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Sackings at Billund —Scott Arthur
     I search BBC business news for this story. I found the following unrelated items: "Do you know that the world's biggest manufacturer of tyres is now Lego?" (URL) volleyball short circuits " (URL) this "Competing for dramatic impact with the pictures (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Sackings at Billund —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I did find the headline at <URL:(URL), but to actually read the article required some kind of log in, so I didn't get any further. Fredrik (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)