 General / 9421
    Re: more on McDonalds promo sets —Tom Stangl
   You know, it's interesting that I see at least 2 sellers, both from SoCal, that say they have 50 or more complete sets. I wonder if someone is buying/bribing/stealing them from a distribution point down there? I hope one of you manages to find out, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)

        Re: more on McDonalds promo sets —Gene Weissinger
   Check out Greatbuyz@aol.com as an Ebay seller - looks almost the same as this twosix person... Very interesting - do you think McDonald's Knows about such things? GeneW EugweCoral Eugwe@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.promo)