 General / 9353
  scully.gif

Hehe.. cute stuff Todd! Richard PS. Yes, I did stare at the screen for a few seconds in bewilderment :) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: skully.gif

(...) Suzanne made Skully specially last year for Halloween '98, but he had so much fun last year that decided that he would like to show up again this year as the mascot for Halloween '99. (But he's a bit shy this year, and only peeks out about 1/4 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: skully.gif

Where is it? I can´t find it! Nice Halloween-design, Todd! --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: skully.gif

(...) i thought i saw a voodoo man, but this thread made me look, like a gillian anderson fan. later ~ craig (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)