 General / 9322
    Lego used to teach the blind —Adam Yulish
   In the inaugural issue of Ohio Today (Fall 1999), page 18 has an article about how a teacher at OU uses lego to teach math to blind students. They were into Algebra, and even had representations for polynomials. I'm not sure what I'll need to do to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.edu)

        Re: Lego used to teach the blind —Silas Pierrot