 General / 9303
    Re: McDonalds Info —Tom Stangl
   Looking at the display this morning that had actual models, yes and no. They are not the purple you'd expect, nor are they the normal blue, they are a darker purplish blue. I'll have to wait and see if the ones I buy are actually that color. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: McDonalds Info —Steve Bliss
   (...) That's interesting -- on the instruction sheet, there isn't much (if any visible difference between the blue in set #8, and the purple/blue in set #5. Looking at the 1+4+5+6+7+8 model, there is some apparent color difference between the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)