 General / 9303
  Re: McDonalds Info

Looking at the display this morning that had actual models, yes and no. They are not the purple you'd expect, nor are they the normal blue, they are a darker purplish blue. I'll have to wait and see if the ones I buy are actually that color. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: McDonalds Info

(...) That's interesting -- on the instruction sheet, there isn't much (if any visible difference between the blue in set #8, and the purple/blue in set #5. Looking at the 1+4+5+6+7+8 model, there is some apparent color difference between the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)