 General / 9266
Re: First Lego 2000 Sighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 17:48:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Chet Corbin" <citeman@aol.com> writes:

It look like I need to read the Star Wars group more often... I was way late...

Chet

But wait! -- there *is* a page of new images, buried behind the other ones!

   http://members.tripod.de/Kalms/legonew4.htm

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.technic]