 General / 9260
  The Rarest LEGO Bricks? Half Circle Macaroni Bricks.

Well, just when I thought I've seen it all...... Yesterday I received a LEGO package (of pieces and parts packs from the 1950's) from a gentleman in Denmark. And among them was something that really startled me. It was a parts pack from 1956 that (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)