 General / 9248
  New Web Page

Well not exactly, I put my web page back up. It has pictures of some original space creations. Tell me what you think! Felix PS- be sure to check out the Halloween Lego Design Contest this Halloween! (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Okay...I've been gone for a while! The address is... (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Okay...I've been gone for a while! The address is... (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Web Page

Felix Greco wrote in message ... (...) creations. (...) Awesome. These absolutely rock. Pirate ship with a skull motif built into the hull - beautiful concept! And this guy knows how to use pieces too. Look at what he's done with the space wings (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Web Page

(...) Thanks for the kind words Paul. The Spiked Fist is undergoing a major overhaul after a not so successful battle with the Space Police. I'm going to try and put pictures of it up before Thanksgiving. Felix (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)