 General / 9212
Re: Jambalaya FAQ v2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:09:54 GMT

Not expecting replies, I forgot to set the followup to lugnet.market.
jambalaya, so i apologize.  I added a recipe for the dish just in case
anyone is interested.  :)

10.  Where can I find a recipe for jambalaya?

There are a couple good ones and a history of the dish at:
http://www.webcom.com/~gumbo/food/jambalaya.html

Patricia Schempp