 General / 9096
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 00:56:34 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Phillip Ogden writes:
It seems to me that that is an attractive price for some of those parts...
black 2x4's go for more than that, most 2x6's and 1x8's too.

I could go for 1000 black 2x4's at that price, and probably some 2x6's • too.

Will you give me 6 cents a piece for my 2x6 bricks?  I might take you up on
that.  I think I have a couple of thousand right now.  (I am saving them • just
in case I need them in the future and don't want to part out more tubs, but • I
may change my mind)

Mike

I would go for a 1000 2x6's at $0.06 @ piece ($60) if they were all black.
:?)

Ok, seriously, if they were a mix of black, blue, and yellow.  I don't need
red
and white at the moment.  Would this offer interest you?  Or a smaller
quantity
or different color mix at your discretion.  Let me know.  If you have extra
tubs,
that you don't want, for sale I'd be interested in a few of those two, if
that helps.

:?) bishop

It's ok to hate the company, as long as you remember to love the brick.