 General / 9081
Re: More Mindfest Tidbits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:58:00 GMT

  I, too, have noticed that my deals with New Zealand and Australia usually
go faster than those with Canada.  What's up with that?

It's hard to count pieces with frost bitten hands.

As many of you think we have snow all year round, I can say this with
a smile.  :-)

Yes, I am Canadian, but I'm faultless.  I never sell any LEGO; at
least not yet.

<ICS>