 General / 9013
  Re: Launch of new site: SimiLego

No Doubt, I've been salivating ever since I saw it about 5 minutes ago. Andreas, are you in Kansas City? Just wondering because you have lots of KC stuff yet the ISP is from Chicago. Great stuff! Wife must be way understanding. I just moved from KC (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Launch of new site: SimiLego

(...) <Snipped Scott Arthur's comments and Followed-up to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan> Tom, Yes, my ISP is in Chicago (seemed to be a good value at the time), but I live in Kansas City. Great to hear from another greater-KC-area LEGO fan. We might try to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan)