 General / 9002
  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

(...) Yes, but it isn't red, is it? I don't think I have any red 1x1 bricks with five studs. Fredrik (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ideas for a court jester?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote... (...) In a CAD app you can paint it in any colour you like. =) But then, it's hard to print it out in ABS to play with. Sorry, just had to. *grin* // Eric (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)