 General / 8985
Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:02:04 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:
Yes, this will obviosly not work in such extreme cases as this.  I am sure
that there are plenty of cases for which it WILL work though.

My point (well ok, one of them) is that I don't think this is an extreme case.

If I said "who wants 500+ macaroni bricks in the color of their choice?" How
many hands do you think would go up?  5?  10? I'd guess even more.

Yeah, for the really popular hard-to-find parts 500+ is a small
number.  I'd take 1000 in gray, green, and white right now.  Oh, and
black.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/