 General / 8966
  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Yeah, but like Steve said, I don't think you'd be building up to that point. I think you'd be building up a relationship as another small-time Lego retailer who would have little if any better chance getting them to switch to bulk ordering (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) Neat! I've transmogrified! Wow. I'm being mistaken for intelligent people. That hasn't happened before. ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)

(...) If I had the $50k, i'd probably try this route. I could even come up with a business plan (My best friend graduates in december with a business/marketing degree). But as I don't have the money, I think that what has been discussed here is a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)