 General / 8910
Re: Lego Phone Numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:27:45 GMT

Glen Tannenbaum wrote:
Can anyone be so kind as to let me know the phone number for S&H so that I
always speak to a Lego employee and not just their phone answering service.
Also, what is the number for consumer affairs.

There is a preliminary FAQ item on this issue:

http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=425

The URL to LEGO addresses is now:

http://www.lego.com/info/addresses/default.asp

where you can find phone, fax, and snail mail contact info for TLG in several
countries.  Unfortunately, CA is not listed there; neither is S@H.  :-(

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.