 General / 8810
  Tom is on VACATION

I am on vacation all next week, and will not be able to get my home email (talonts@vfaq.com). If you have a very urgent Lego issue, email my work address, as I will OCCASIONALLY be checking work email. Otherwise, please wait until Oct 30 to email (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tom is on VACATION

(...) Wow, you've got things backwards. When I'm on vacation I check my home e-mail only. If something drastic happens at work and they really need me they know how to get in touch with me - but no way am I ruining a vacation by reading work-related (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tom is on VACATION

I can dial into work using an 800 # - can't do that with my home ISP ;-) No way am I going to slog through hundreds of emails a day on LD charges. (...) Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Tom is on VACATION

(...) Uh.... that's what AOL is for, isn't it? Especially since you guys are one big happy family now. Or NetZero, or Altavista - both of which provide free dial-up access in most parts of the country. Netzero combined with (URL) and you should be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)