 General / 8806
Re: Indianapolis Business Journal Article Oct 18-24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
Interesting. It didn't seem to be an AP story. It looks like it was written
by some local Joe. I wonder if someone isn't giving the appropriate credit.
Humm.

The first sentence says Lego is a Danish toy maker etc. The second • sentence
says "Adult men-some buying toys of themselves- account for half of Lego's
sales, which totaled $1 billion last year."

Nick, that opening line sounds an awful lot like the article that was run by
Bloomberg News Agency.  See this article to see if it is the same:
http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=8375

..joseph g