 General / 8765
    LEGO web content for Palm/CE devices...? —Chris Busse
   I have been playing around lately with creating web pages for use on PalmOS & Windows CE devices through the free AvantGo ((URL) service. I was wondering if there was any interest in the community to develop LEGO related content for the hand held (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: LEGO web content for Palm/CE devices...? —Mike Walsh
      Chris Busse wrote in message ... (...) & (...) reference (...) sales (...) I download the Pause database to my CE device. Actually, I start wit one of the text lists, convert it to Excel, then move the Excel file to my HPC. It comes in handy when I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.publish)

        Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Steven Combs
   (...) Content for your PocketPC or Palm is now available. I have been working hard the last few weeks creating a pocket presence for the Advanced Building Brick hobbyist. Using the new Mazingo service, I have created the new e-journal "Bricks in my (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish, lugnet.lego, lugnet.edu, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Steven Combs
   (...) Palm Users who wish to subscribe, again there are only 7 subscriptions left, can add Bimp to their Avantgo Channel using the link below: (URL) B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.robotics.palm, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish, lugnet.lego, lugnet.edu, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Iain Hendry
   "Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GrAu1q.92B@lugnet.com... (...) The name Bimp made me giggle! Iain (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available! —Steven Combs
   (...) I too had a slight giggle when I discovered that Bricks in my Pocket resulted in BimP. It was too good not to use. Thanks for the feedback! Steven B. Combs, Editor Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)