 General / 8731
8730  |  8732
Subject:
Wanted - garage door info and part(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:40:29 GMT

How many slats are in a garage door?  How many 1x2 slotted bricks?  I got
most of one in a pile of Lego from Ebay, and really want to complete it.

I have 1 bottom blue slat (with handle), 2 other blue slats, 5 clear slats,
1 white 1x14 slotted brick, 10 white 1x2 slotted bricks, and 2 black 1x2
slotted bricks.

I DEFINITELY need at least one white 1x14 slotted brick to finish it - does
anyone have one they can trade/sell?

I've wanted a garage door for a LONG TIME, so I'm keeping the pieces even
if I can't complete it for a long time.  I would, however, be willing to
trade the blue slats for red, black, or grey (would have to do all at
once).

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/