 General / 8719
  (canceled)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

(...) The main target is "Kids' parents" (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

Lego's target audience is: 1.kids buying small sets with their pocket money or whatever 2.partent buying sets for their kids 3.aflo's (but they stubbornly refuse to admit it) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

I coul <380de5fc.14811355@l...et.com>... (...) I couldn´t have said it better myself. The prices are high and their web site sucks. But TLG must have realized that, since they recently redesigned their website. Are they really going for the kids, or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

What´s an "aflo"? A Freaking Lego Oyster? --Tobias <380D0685.85969621@x...il.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

(...) I'd change this to: 1.kids buying small sets with their pocket money or whatever 2.partent buying sets for their kids (aflo's - but they stubbornly refuse to admit it) 3.Afols (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What is legos target audience supposed to be?

(...) I think you've just coined a term for that damnable orange oyster in Naboo Swamp/Belville/Paradisa/etc...I like it, anyhow. LFB. (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)