 General / 8632
Re: Busy Bee Does Old Duplo Too...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Scott Arthur writes:
I've scanned the price list.

If you live outside the UK, deduct 17.5% (vat).

All prices are in UKP, 1UKP = $1.65

http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/scottarthur/dbb.gif

It's already on the Busy-Bee web page by the request of the manager - I didn't
think anyone was interested in it, but I was wrong.

http://come.to/busy.bee

Carbon 60