 General / 860
    Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —James Aldrich
   (...) Abstain. I really don't understand enough about the ramifications to comment. I'm sure I will be happy with the sense of the group on this one. JSA (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server? —Mike Stanley
   (...) I gotta abstain too. It would be more convenient for me, but I see both good and bad things coming from it. (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)