 General / 8563
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:18:57 GMT

Scott wrote:
“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”

I agree with that to some extent, a sad thing to say.

Consider the Lego people, in the beginning they were faceless - I don't
think they had souls then.

Then there were classic smileys - UTOPIA.

Now they have non-generic smileys, is that diversity worth the price that
has to be paid?  Now they suffer the same ills as the humans;  divisions
of class and race.  Would it be better if everyone were the same?

And then came the non-smileys.  I have written a poem about the Witch.
What do you think about the Witch?

Why can't everybody be a smiley?

--
Liam.