 General / 8499
Re: 2000 Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:20:54 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...
Kevin Loch wrote in message ...
Ha-Ha, made you look!

Seriously, when does the new catalog usually appear?  What type of sets?
Has anyone found one yet? (Even if you don't have a scanner let us know
so we know where to look).

Ha-Ha - go straight to my filter list. Do not pass go, do not collect $200,
do not get any help finding scans.

Boo hoo. Exactly how many scans have you "helped" with so far? You need help
finding a sense of humor.