 General / 8480
  The most screwed up minifigs in existance

Hi all, While browsing the Capcom of Japan website, I cam across this: (URL) I wonder where they got the inspiration behind those things.. For all of you who can not read the text on the site (which I imagine will be 99.94% of you), the things are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The most screwed up minifigs in existance

(...) They're cool ^_^ They happen to be little worker droids for the bad guy cyborgs in the game, but hey, it's fun running around as Mega Man blasting little minifigs. ^_^ Kya (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)