 General / 847
Re: Purple bucket
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 01:38:52 GMT

"Robert M. Dye" wrote:

There was a picture of it in the doorbuster circular. It LOOKED like a
regular bucket, but I wanted one just in the hopes it had the new
circular in it...

Rob

I got 10 this AM, and they are just plain basic buckets. The one I
opened had no flyers or circulars of any sort. Also no green or grey,
just white, yellow, red, blue and black. Standard basic bucket stuff,
1x1 through 1x8 and 2x2 through 2x6.

I don't actually plan to keep very many as I have enough basic bricks,
but as with last year, some of these (and two duplo buckets) are
destined for Toys for Tots, and some are for nieces/nephews.

I can inventory one if no one else does first, and there is interest.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.