 General / 8468
8467  |  8469
Subject:
Lego advert targets the Adult market
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 20:57:53 GMT

Not only is there an article in Autocar, there is an advert in this
months Loaded magazine for the Technic supercar.

For those not familiar with this publication, it describes itself as "the
magazine for men who should know better".

Perhaps someone should volunteer to check the top shelf magazines.

--
Liam.
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/liamp/