 General / 8453
  I'm back...well maybe...probably

Hi all, not sure if this is exactly the right place to post this but I saw a couple of others so I guess its okay. Well I've come back to the fold, after a mini dark age, losing my computer, having a box of legos stolen(that really, really sucked (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm back...well maybe...probably

(...) lugnet.people is the place. But welcome back! (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)