 General / 8422
8421  |  8423
Subject:
Crusader Stickers!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:00:23 GMT

Hello ,

After many trials and finally finding the right place, I can obtain Crusader
stickers cut to the lego size and would fit perfectly. The wont rub or
anything some thermal printing of some sort. the catch is they do cost a
little. .30 each sticker. I can get white with red cross or blue or red
background with white cross.

Let me know castle lovers!

I know I am getting a 1000 for myself. Good thing about these is that they are
not only professional but you can stick them on both sides to make it look
like a tunic!

E-mail with you request and I'll let you know what I can do. :-)

Doyle Nelson
doylenelson@"NOSPAM"home.com