 General / 8396
8395  |  8397
Subject:
New LEGO books now listed at amazon.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 21:18:51 GMT

The new Amazing Animals and Fabulous Figures books from DK are listed on
amazon.com.  I have seen posts in the UK groups about these books but this
was the first I have seen of them in the US.

I put one of each on backorder, hopefully they will show up in time for
Christmas.  They are 32 pages each and priced at $3.96.

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com