 General / 8371
  Re: Any info on 9700 (aka TC-0) ?

According to Matt Chiles set list: 9700 1992 Dacta Technic Control 0 set Based on the date, I'd say it's probably 4.5v. I think it took Dacta a few years after the release of 9v Technic (1990) to move there line to 9v. This set was probably a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any info on 9700 (aka TC-0) ?

Thanks for the info and yes it is definitely 4.5V - now just gotta see how complete it is. Chris (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)