 General / 8342
Re: SPUDs and POOPs? (Was: Does anyone accually like 4561?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:00:18 GMT

On Tue, Oct 05, 1999 at 03:43:15PM +0000, Sproaticus wrote:
TIMMY = Terribly Immature Minifig Master of Yucky

I'm debating whether to add that.  I am keeping a personal list here:
http://docwhat.gerf.org/lego/terms.html

Ciao!

--
Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

The Doctor What: Second Baseman                  http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC