 General / 8333
Re: Inverse grey corner slope availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 19:02:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Mison writes:
Does anyone know of a current or recent set with an inverse corner slope
(LDraw part 3676, "Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted Double Convex" (see
url) in light grey? I've had a quick (not exhaustive) search in db.inv
and can't find anything. Any help is most appreciated.

-> http://home.att.net/~partsref/slope.html

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego/

I believe the most recent set was 1785 Crater Critters.  It has four.
Unfortunatly it came out in 1995.

Jeff