 General / 830
  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thought I would mention that Todd and Suz, have been changing the Lugnet Main page for different holidays (have you seen them?). The Halloween page was great! So set your browsers to refresh that page! Those humble suckers never announce it. LINC (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Great, now how do I reset the date on their server so I can see the holiday page? ;) Steve (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Here's the Halloween page -- (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

(...) Steve (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)