 General / 8277
    Minifig Art Museum update —Ashley Glennon
   I updated the Minifig Art Museum over the weekend to include 14 new works. I have added two new halls (North and South), added two works to the Grand Hall and added one new work each to Glass Works I and II (in the first positions). Lugnet readers (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig Art Museum update —Steve Bliss
     Cool! I like the Sine of Fire--I'm imagining what the "interactive" element is like. Of course, the oversized exhibits in the main hall are very intriguing as well. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig Art Museum update —Paul Sinasohn
     Amazing!!!! Congratulations on a very inspired piece of work! How do I nominate you for CLSOTW?? I'll have to try some Calder or Kandinsky-style stuff later on! Paul Sinasohn, who knows what he likes when it comes to art. and likes this! (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig Art Museum update —Frank Filz
   (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)