 General / 8274
  Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches!

(...) True. (...) I haven't seen any LEGO commercials on Canadian television channels. Unfortunately, if there was any on US channels, they often get pre-empted by local stuff. And I don't watch children's programming, especially Saturday mornings, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Pirates! D-Day Approaches!

(...) I recall about a year ago when Mindstorms came out (guessing there) they showed LOTS of Mindstorms ads on tv, if I remember correctly, I either saw them on Discovery or on TNT during Babylon 5, but alas, all my season 1 B5 tapes are in a box (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)