 General / 8237
8236  |  8238
Subject:
Competition for S@H?? (was Re: Want US Exclusive sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 02:30:12 GMT

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
I'm sure there are non-US people that may want the new 3438 US S@H
Exclusive McDonald's set (or K2996 Adventurer's set (contains 2996, 2995,
5900),
or 3442 Legoland California Truck, or 2148 if not available in your
country).

I'll throw out my standard offer on this one -
I'll be happy to get it for you at cost plus whatever shipping you choose,
and get as many of them (or other US sets) from S@H that you want.

Sounds like you should start up your own little business.  Sort of like S@T
(Shop at Tom's)  (1)

Of course it'll mean you'll have to start a webpage detailing all the S@T
weekly specials you're going to have.  Perhaps a few freebie's wouldn't  go
amiss.

You still got those 5571's?  Perhaps a deal like the  "Tom's One for one
Real Deal".  You'll give someone 1 5571's for 1 non US promo set.  ;-)

Sanjay

(1)  I've had the pleasure of dealing with Tom so I reckon it gives me a
good excuse to give him a hard time  ;-)