 General / 8219
Re: Any minifigs w/ black legs / gray waist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ben Gatrelle writes:
I have rummaged through my collection, and looked through the latest catalog
and I cannot find a black leg gray waist piece.  Does anyone know of a
set/minifg with this? (Dark gray or light gray will do.)

Ben Gatrelle

I don't know of a set that has them, but I have made my own.  The legs detach
from the waist without much effort, just bend it slightly to the inside and
pull gently.  They pop right out.