 General / 8122
Re: Mystery pieces ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 20:16:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alan Kershaw writes:
1  -  14 stud x 1 with curved groove on long face - I have six of them with
lots of 2x1 grooved and lots of pieces of a roller shutter - grey,black, clear
and blue transparent.

Umm... what color are the 2x1's and the 14x1's?

2  -  Deep blue translucent inverted canopy 6x5x2 deep - There is one in set
6929 but does it appear anywhere else ?

Hmm... 6980 - Galaxy Commander has two of it.... dunno about other sets...

3  -  Grey piece, 8 high, 1 stud top and bottom and flares out like a
cantilever structure. 4 together make an octagonal crystal.  I have seen some
in blue in the early space sets but cannot find one in grey.

Do you really mean 8 high? I think the piece you're talking about is 6 bricks
high, but maybe I don't have the right piece in mind... But if you mean the
ones that are 6 bricks high (I THINK this is their height) then I know that the
Solar Power Transporter (6952) had 4 of 'em... not sure about other sets...

DaveE