 General / 81
    Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Todd Lehman
   (...) You're almost de-cloaked -- You have to tell us your real-life name as a condition of the terms of use of this server. --Todd (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking —Steve Anderson
    Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> spake thus... (...) use of (...) Sorry, thought I had done when I added the server to the lists... never mind. My cloak is lifted, and I am free to revel in the world of Lego a demystified being. Hurrah! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)