 General / 8030
8029  |  8031
Subject:
Shell NZ Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 00:36:57 GMT

I got a reply to my email to Shell NZ Customer Service regarding the Shell
sets which have hit the Netherlands.

"...Yes, we will be promoting a new LEGO offer at Shell in the next few
months.
The product is exclusive to Shell internationally and will be sold in other
countries. Our offer will be strongly promoted throughout our service
station network and on national media...."

No word on which sets will be sold though.  The second line is interesting
as it implies that NZ and Holland won't be the only countries to get the
sets.

Sanjay

--
MILLENNIUM CITY - coming soon...