 General / 8028
Re: Multiple Free McD's sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
John Neal wrote:

Sweet talkin' worked for me twice;-)

I didn't even have to sweet talk, but I did have to ask. I was prepared
to place two separate orders if necessary.

Ditto for me.

The S@H sales people at the regular number are pretty savvy. They
recognize that if you understand their system, it is worth their while
to let you do what you want. After all, it would cost them more to have
you place two separate orders.

Ben Gatrelle