 General / 8003
8002  |  8004
Subject:
Help ! (please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:21:19 GMT

When I download building instructions from brickshelf and then unzip them with
WinZip 7, 20% of the time the reslting .jpg files are not recognised as such
by Word 97 or Word 2000.
80% are OK. I thought there must have been a glitch in transfer but have
redone the download of the 'problem' files a couple of times with the same
results.
Has anyone else had the same problem ? and is there a 'work around' for it?
Cheers
Alan Kershaw

PS two of the 'problems' are 5510 and 6260